Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a clan? START HERE *Recruit Application*
Redwing_Warrior Offline
Clan Officer

Looking for a clan? START HERE *Recruit Application*
The pack is only as strong as the one, and the one is only as strong as the pack.

Are you looking to join a clan that is active everyday? Want to improve your stats by platooning with good players? Does participating in Strongholds interest you? Feel like entering the various Skirmishes and Tournaments put on by WG? Then Wulffepack Aelfrich is the place to be.

We are a clan of mature, fun loving tankers who are serious about being successful in all aspects of this great game. Here you will find a drama free place to meet new people who are friendly and helpful. Our members are spread out across the United States and Canada. We have players on at all times of the day, so there is always someone to platoon with.

Our tournament team, Wulffepack [70], has become very successful entering the weekly skirmishes put on by WG. We are always looking for players with a large and varied garage to join our team.

Requirements for joining Wulffepack Aelfrich:
  1. We are looking for mature players who are at least 18 years old. We do not condone excessive cursing but face it, sometimes you just need to blurt out a expletive to get the frustration out. We understand.
  2. You must have at least one non-premium tier 6 tank or close to it.
  3. We have our own TeamSpeak server. Downloading TS and a working mic are preferred.
  4. The desire to have fun while playing Tanks. Because if you aren't having fun, why bother.
  5. Respect for others. Jokes and some friendly teasing are common. However, we do not allow "trolling" of other members or "pubbies".
  6. Absolutely no intentional team killing of any sort. Accidents do occur (but only rarely).
  7. Training rooms are preformed on an as needed basis. If you are in channel when we start one, please do your best to try and join in.

Requirements for participating in Clan Wars:
  1. TeamSpeak and a working mic. Proper communication is often the key to victory. You may be put in reserve in favor of a player with a mic/headset if you don't have one.
  2. Any tier 10 HT, MT, TD, or SPG. Lower tiers may be used to fill in empty spots.
  3. The ability to follow orders and proper battlefield communication rules.

Requirements for participating in Tournaments:
  1. TeamSpeak and a working mic. Proper communication is often the key to victory. You may be put in reserve in favor of a player with a mic/headset if you don't have one.
  2. The ability to follow orders and proper battlefield communication rules. While our tournament teams are a little more laid back than Clan Wars, we still take our success seriously.
  3. An appropriate tank for the current tournament. The tier limits change for each tournament. Having at least one tank in each tier is very helpful.
  4. The desire to have fun and do your best in a small unit scenario. Win or lose, each battle can be enjoyable and educational.

You can find our in game page at http://worldoftanks.com/community/clans/1000005722-70/

Like what you have learned so far? Would you like to visit and/or platoon with us? All you need to do is register on our website above and leave a reply to this thread below. Feel free to PM myself in game or on the WoT forums.

You can also leave a post on our recruiting thread (http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?...tankers/). Make sure to leave us the following information: In-game name, a time frame that you can usually be found in game, what time zone you live in (EST, PST, etc), maybe even a quick little blurb about yourself and why you would like to join our clan.

Good luck and good tanking!!!
[Image: signature.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 08:16 PM by Redwing_Warrior.)
11-28-2013 05:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

RE: Looking for a clan?
EXAMPLE:

In-game name is Redwing_Warrior. I am in the PST and play most evenings after 8pm. I have an IS-7, T100E5, and should have a JgPz E-100 by Feb. I mainly play Heavy Tanks and TDs but I do have a small selection of Medium Tanks as well. I enjoy platooning and doing Team Battles (I have a good tier 1 and many tier 8s to play). I am willing to participate in any Skirmishes or Tournaments that I have the time to play in. I am really interested in Clan Wars as well.
01-13-2014 08:34 PM
Quote this message in a reply
A1eyedwalmartworker Offline
Clan Officer

RE: Looking for a clan? START HERE *Recruit Application*
My in game name is A1eyedwalmartworker. I am in the Central Standard Time zone and mostly play from 1 PM to 10 PM off and on. As of now, I have an E 100 and hope to grind out the WT Pz. IV to the WT E100 in the next month. I love playing TDs and play fairly well in HTs and SPGs. I love playing with my friends in platoons. I would like to play in Team Battles and Clan Wars. I will make a 115% attempt to make and Tournaments and Skirmishes when I can. Note: MikeinNC was not on tonight(26th) to tell him my opinion of joining.
06-25-2014 11:32 PM
oldcrankyman Offline
Clan Member

Hi, I just sent an app through the WoT recruitment page, which recommended this group. My in game name is oldcrankyman, I'm in SoCal and generally play 16:30-21:00 PST most days. I'm looking forward to Strongholds, haven't played that yet due to being away from the game for a while. I've done CW for a couple of years, and am happy to see that you/we own land. I've got 8 tier X, T62-A, 121, E50-M, IS-4, IS-7, T110E5, T57, T110E3. I'm hoping to have the tier X batchat arty soon.
12-14-2014 02:10 PM
SmileyyFML Offline
Prior Clan Member

IGN- Smileyy_FML Saw the recruitment ad on Clans recruitment section. I live in NorCal atm and Im on around 1pm-5pm Wed- Saturday and all day and night Sun-Tuesday. I currently have the T57 Heavy, JgpE100, GWE100, E100, and FV215b183. Im mainly lookin for a group of people to play strongholds and occasional clan wars with since I havent touched CW since the launch of it.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2015 07:01 PM by SmileyyFML.)
04-23-2015 07:00 PM
Antiplastic Offline
Clan Member

Recruit Application
In-game name is Antiplastic. I am in the EST and play most evenings after 8pm. I have an IS-3, ISU-152, VK 30.01 D, Pz Kpfw B2 740 (f), Tiger I, Sturer Emil, E-25, Ferdinand, T-7 Combat Car, M41 Walker bulldog, T-20 (upgrading to Pershing in a few days), T32, M18, T25/2, M40/43, ARL 44, Cromwell, Churchill VII, AT-8, FV 304 and Type T-43). I mainly play Heavy Tanks and TDs but I do have a small selection of Medium Tanks as well. I enjoy platooning and doing Team Battles I am willing to participate in any Skirmishes or Tournaments that I have the time to play in. I am really interested in Clan Wars as well. I have platooned with a few of your clan members (D_Jackson, Bigd3471 and spoke to a few more in chat) I find them knowledgeable, funny and high entertainment value!

Thanks for taking the time to give me some consideration.

And as always.. Good Hunting!
04-29-2015 10:10 AM
Whiskey_Barrel Offline
Clan Member

I have someone looking to join a clan. His in-game name is EZOVER. He has an E100 and a JAG E100. Played with me ,Tsukune, and BIGD in II-C.
05-14-2015 07:34 PM
ezover Offline
Clan Member

looking for a clan that is about having fun more then the rage of not wining.
(yes i always play to win but 54% of the time that dose not happen).

my play times very, it seems i have more things to due then time to due them, but i make time a few hours a week for wot.

e100, maus, jpe 100, and to many lower tiers to play.
05-25-2015 07:03 PM
Platter Offline
posted 1+

(05-14-2015 07:34 PM)Whieskey_Barrel Wrote:  I have someone to join a clan. His in-game name is EZOVER. He has an E100 and a JAG E100. Played with me ,Tsukune, and BIGD in II-C.

Hi, how many are in the clan now?
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019 05:33 AM by Platter.)
08-12-2017 05:04 AM